2 years ago
Friday, September 18, 2009
My dear friend, Paul, was taken to the hospital yesterday after being sick all week. They discovered that his appendix ruptured and formed an abscess. In surgery in the wee hours of this morning, his appendix and part of his colon was removed. PLEASE PRAY for complete healing and that he would not develop any internal or septic infections! Please also pray for Heather, his wife, as she has to stay by his side and care for him. Pray for his precious daughters, Brianna and Ashleigh, as they see their daddy go through this trial. May our God give them peace today!
- Jesus Saves!
- Chills, Work, Life, Spice, and Everything Nice!
- Out of Bed and Loving Life!
- Spinning Thoughts
- PLEASE PRAY!
- Tall Pumpkin Spice Latte Please
- Pink Ribbons and God's Goodness
- Little Visitors
- A Little Bit Snappy
- Thanks for praying! I can't say that enough, can ...
- Who has understood the mind of the LORD?
- "The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to...
- So I'm not feeling as good as I thought. I basica...
- I'm Home...
- A Prayer for Salvation
- I'm Alive :)
- Surgery Update
- Tomorrow is D-Day! I'll be at Texas Institute for...
- What is hard for someone...
- Quick Update
- I'm Pressing On!
- ▼ September (23)