Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Little Visitors

In the past 2 days, I've had visits from 2 "little visitors"!  Yes, my friends are bringing their babies to see me, and I am loving it!  Little Elliott brought dinner last night and played with us, and sweet Kate dropped by this afternoon.  I absolutely loved holding Kate while she smiled at me and then slept on my chest.  It was so precious!  I can't wait until it is my turn to have babies!  For all of you out there who read this, feel free to bring your babies and toddlers for a visit... I can't get enough!

Well I got out of bed for about an hour last night so I could spend some time with Ollie, Michelle, and Elliott.  Though I was sitting in a chair, I had my leg propped up on pillows.  Guess that wasn't such a good idea.  My leg swelled up like a balloon, and I cannot get the fluid down!  So I'm back to staying in bed all day long with my leg propped on pillows and the ice machine hooked up.  What a boring life!  At least the sun has decided to come out, and I have beautiful daisies in view.  I'm also sending out bids for the business.  Send anyone our way who needs home remodeling!

1 comment:

  1. hey lady!
    It was great seeing you yesterday and I am so glad that you got to meet kate. I have been telling her excited Her aunt jessie and uncle john were to meet her, and it finally happened. You are one strong gal, we know you are working so hard on your recovery. God sustains!
    luv, sheuwen and kk

    ReplyDelete

Followers